All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish they would just flat out tell us what this is going to be;stop the hints! As a parent,I have no problem playing for things my child needs and/or sometimes wants,but if you tell me I need to fork over a few grand for a competition we know nothing about,you bet your sweet tea,I'm going to go all Susie's Mom on you! Take me to a competition we know something or let me save my money for something else.

Problem is with this selection process -whatever that may be - you are leaving so many teams out. The only thing I can compare it to right now is a "click". Some group of people are picking their favorite "elite" teams . Now I could be all wrong once everything comes out but it's just kind of annoying for now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

What I am not overly fond of is that the participants are chosen based on the past. (I definitely understand the concept of "elite" and programs / teams that have consistently finished at or near the top of the game so to speak.)

It feels a bit like selecting the NCAA bracket at the beginning of the season.

But I guess I need to understand what the point of this "thing" is before I can truly form an opinion. (Is it just another style of competition, is it a "showcase of stars," etc.)

Judging by a tweet by ECE the 24 appears to be made up of the top 12 All girl teams and top 12 coed teams.

How the "Top 12" are decided I have no idea.

cheer updates posted that there would be more information posted today. Please let it be an explanation of the rules:enjoyshow:

Can there be more than one team from the same gym? Such as if CA was picked, could both panthers and cheetah's be in the champions league? Or are they trying to only have one team represent each gym?

That fits the Hunger Games theme though! 12 pairs, each of 1 guy (coed team) and girl (all-girl team).

I guess I am going to have brush up on The Hunger Games. I read the book years ago and have not seen the movie. It is on Netflix, though. . .

Can there be more than one team from the same gym? Such as if CA was picked, could both panthers and cheetah's be in the champions league? Or are they trying to only have one team represent each gym?
If its the best girl and guy panthers and cheetahs should be there. Whatever this is let is pray CA agreed to travel like all the rest of us not fortunate enough to live in the lone star state #fingerscrossed

Back