All-Star Champions League Updates ( Movie Spoilers )

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is anyone hitting? are the whole routines being shown in this movie or are they creatively editing the mistakes out/switching angles when they happen? it seemed more of the practice performances hit than the real ones..

I'm sure there will be a lot of creative editing to make teams appear to hit, appear dramatically ruined, etc.

maybe it would have been better if the competition/filming portion was split into two days? I don't know haha

I don't think the no phones rule worked very well. Cause I'm seeing a lot of twitter and Instagram pics, etc from fans and athletes.....

I'm sure there will be a lot of creative editing to make teams appear to hit, appear dramatically ruined, etc.
I have to wonder, they have 5 days to make this a movie? I hate to be a downer, but I can't imagine much more than the cheer world thinking it's worth ever seeing. I also think the rush to make this a movie in 5 days may even solidify what the non-cheer world thinks already. I hope I'm wrong.

From what I've heard from people attending they had all the teams perform earlier today and then again tonight. I'm guessing they will edit together footage to make it look like everyone hit. I've also heard that only certain divisions are being filmed.

I have to wonder, they have 5 days to make this a movie? I hate to be a downer, but I can't imagine much more than the cheer world thinking it's worth ever seeing. I also think the rush to make this a movie in 5 days may even solidify what the non-cheer world thinks already. I hope I'm wrong.
They've been shooting a lot at practices too, so some of it is probably already done. They must have it very well planned to where they know exactly where each piece will go they just have to shoot and edit and insert it in to the gaps

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

From what I've heard from people attending they had all the teams perform earlier today and then again tonight. I'm guessing they will edit together footage to make it look like everyone hit. I've also heard that only certain divisions are being filmed.

from what i saw, all teams that performed this morning were in practice wear. i won't be able to attend to movie, so let me know what they do!

Was Coed Elite the only Large Coed team that hit?

ETA: they had a bobble...so no perfectly hit routine from a Large Coed team tonight..

Back