All-Star Cheer America Nationals! Friday Jan 28-sunday Jan 30th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have TEXAS Cheer video of all girl small senior day 2??? The day that we had an injury??? The mom of the girl who got injured was wanting to see the performance and I didnt video :/

The girl who got injured is name is Paige. Yall pray for her. She has a torn ACL, MCL, Meniscus and a fractured Tibia :(
Oh no that's not good at all! All of those are pretty serious injuries that take time to recover from :( Sending my prayers to her for a speedy recovery! Best of luck to the team as well!

Does anyone have TEXAS Cheer video of all girl small senior day 2??? The day that we had an injury??? The mom of the girl who got injured was wanting to see the performance and I didnt video :/

The girl who got injured is name is Paige. Yall pray for her. She has a torn ACL, MCL, Meniscus and a fractured Tibia :(

Holy Cow! Will def pray for her! We left to eat and came back as Panthers was coming on so we missed Red all together. Kind of glad I did...I hate seeing kids go down like that....

Can you give us the level 4 final scores too when you have them? Thanks :)
I only have the scores for our divisions. Also, the sheets that they gave us with summary scores actually have quite a few errors on them. (Yes, we asked - the summary sheets given to coaches are NOT what they pulled the actual competition results from - that is a separate system that gets more scrutiny.) I'm not sure why their setup basically makes them enter the scores twice, but for some reason that is how they choose to do it.

On that note, I am always a bit baffled by how difficult a time many event producers seem to have in reporting/tabulating their scores. (Addition errors are sadly MUCH more common than you would think.) Even to someone with only a rudimentary knowledge of I.T. and data systems, a scoring system seems incredibly basic.

Event producers - if you want someone to set up an easy-to-use scoring database, let us know. I'd bet myself, King, or others would probably do it for free IF you were going to use it to give summary data to coaches.

Back