All-Star Cheer And Dance Extreme Richmond Va (1/3-1/4)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone post the videos I'm going crazy I'm looking for them everywhere and can't find them I wanna see the worlds teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would've liked for bids to have gone differently, but honestly, solely based on score is extremely fair. No worrying about All-Girl and Coed, no messing with two teams from the same program not getting both paid bids, just flat-out score. Best teams win.

I wish I could've seen some of you. I was there all weekend but chasing after my toddler (my sitter caught the flu) while trying to watch CP's 2 teams. Will any of you be in Atlantic City Jan 17-18th?

I would've liked for bids to have gone differently, but honestly, solely based on score is extremely fair. No worrying about All-Girl and Coed, no messing with two teams from the same program not getting both paid bids, just flat-out score. Best teams win.

I'm sure CDEx was like WHY...........WHY can't we give 3? Agree that Twister's deserved their bids but I thought Super's did as well as they did and I imagine it was heart wrenching for them to not have 1 more to give to them! Congratulations on your double great weekend.....Famous/Thirsty tour!

I'm sure CDEx was like WHY...........WHY can't we give 3? Agree that Twister's deserved their bids but I thought Super's did as well as they did and I imagine it was heart wrenching for them to not have 1 more to give to them! Congratulations on your double great weekend.....Famous/Thirsty tour!

Thank you!! Keeps them humble and hungry, though!!
And yeah...this double-program mess is for the birds. I was exhausted! Serves me right for trying to be a proper athletic supporter.

I felt based on a score level all teams were judged fairly but from the perspective as an athlete from the gym I think my gyms team did amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the single most important thing! I was incredibly proud of every athlete I cheered on this weekend, whether their team won or not!

Back