All-Star Cheer Athletics Austin

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Does anybody know how the opening of Cheer Athletics Austin has affected Cheer Station and Austin Cheer Factory?

I feel like Austin has a great pool of talent to field level 5 teams, but neither all-star program in the area has really produced a strong level 5 program.

I don't know about cheer station but yes they took many ACF athletes.. Though ACF doesn't have but just a few teams this year I bet they will be awesome!

I've heard they have been pulling kids not just from Austin but from San Antonio as well. Did a lot of Stars kids go also?

I've heard they have been pulling kids not just from Austin but from San Antonio as well. Did a lot of Stars kids go also?

We originally only lost 3 worlds kids.

We lost one more who had moved to Austin who was on our s2 last year but now Austin is closer to her.

We lost another kid who tried out and made s2 at stars so her mom took her to CA and they put her on s3 there but she tried out and did not make our s3.

We also lost another girl who use to go to stars prior to last year who made CAs s3 but she didn't try out this year. Her mom told me she didn't want to go to stars because they would put her on level 2 because she doesn't have her tuck yet. Her mom is really cool!:)

So 4 total, the last 2 kids didn't do stars last year.

We originally only lost 3 worlds kids.

We lost one more who had moved to Austin who was on our s2 last year.

We lost another kid who tried out and made s2 at stars so her mom took her to CA and they put her on s3 there but she tried out and did not make our s3.

We also lost another girl who use to go to stars prior to last year who made CAs s3 but she didn't try out this year. Her mom told me she didn't want to go to stars because they would put her on level 2 because she doesn't have her tuck yet.

So 4 total, the last 2 kids didn't do stars last year.

Apparently it's really hard to make your wanted team at Stars.. That's usually why we lose people after tryouts. They do not play .. You have to have all skills or you can forget it!

Ill also say Stars is the closest San Antonio gym to Austin the other gyms in San Antonio appeared to have lost more to CA then us and that would be even further to them.

Back