Cheer Bow Fabric?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hey all!
I've been searching the internet lately to find out what cheer bows are actually made out of but i cant seem to find anything!
is there anyone out there that is some bow making guru that can tell me what they are made out of?
Cheers xx
There is an amazing tutorial on hipgirlclips. That is where I first learned how to make them. The tutorial costs money but it's so worth it to get all the tricks. I now make all my teams' bows.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know how bow makers attach the sequin fabric to the grosgrain? On the bows that are like covered in sequins like this 3 3 inch cheer cheerleader bowBLING red and by blingitoncheerbows
I found some sequin fabric at Joannes and I want to use it but I don't know what the best way to do it would be. I know people use heat and bond for mystic fabric but that would make the sequins melt.... Should I just sew it or is there a better way?

I have a bunch of fabric that I am done using that I need to sell.. It is all precut. Just a few examples of what I have cheetah print, purple, shiny teal, various tye dyes, shiny black, etc.

My team made cheer bows for competition this year and ran out of ribbon for backing so used curtain material which worked well but frayed. We did this to cut costs

The heat n bond will also make the bow stiff. So, if you are bonding fabrics, you are likely to have a stiffer bow.

There is also a stiffening spray. I want to say it is called stiff stuff. I had a 3 inch wide white grosgrain that was a bit floppy and I bought/used it so the bows would keep their form.

I have a bunch of fabric that I am done using that I need to sell.. It is all precut. Just a few examples of what I have cheetah print, purple, shiny teal, various tye dyes, shiny black, etc.
How much you charging??? and how much you have..you got pictures??

Hey y'all I have tons of precut fabric in various designs and colors 2 50 yard 3ibch black grosgrain and more than half of a 50 yard roll of neon pink, orange, green, and pansy. I need to sell it ASAP. Looking for 300. Message me and I'll email a pic if interested.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have all this left over fabric… not featured in the picture is two black 50 yards rolls (so 100 yards total). Great way to get started on your bow business or enhance it with some more supplies. The fabric is already precut into 3 inch strips for you!

I need to sell it ASAP. Email me with some offers!

I have all this left over fabric… not featured in the picture is two black 50 yards rolls (so 100 yards total). Great way to get started on your bow business or enhance it with some more supplies. The fabric is already precut into 3 inch strips for you!

I need to sell it ASAP. Email me with some offers!

Back