All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@12stepCheermom congrats to your babies on their teal debut!! and to all the other teal mommas! they did great!
Thanks! I'm so proud of them! I'm not sure I could've handled all that change, expectation and pressure (all live streamed) but they just amazed me today :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The cheer live feed was horrible! Everyone was a blurry mess.
I'll never purchase from them again after last year's fiasco (or maybe this year's)- can't remember which comp, but it was a big one and they signed me up for a different "membership" that cost a lot more despite what I actually purchased! It's also not the first time I had used them so I know the difference between certain "memberships". Kept sending them emails and never any response. And terrible quality to top it off...
You can't keep telling me every year that you're not HD bc of "technical issues" when you've had 3-4 years/season's to fix it!

The cheer live feed was horrible! Everyone was a blurry mess.

It was. I was streaming it to the TV from the laptop and when they said they were going to refresh it to stop it from freezing, but that they were going to decrease the quality... i was all like :confused: can the quality get any worse? It could, btw and it still froze intermittently. To be fair...we bought the live feed so dh could watch cp's performance at her showcase a while back, we knew he wouldn't quite make it because of her performance time. He had to watch it from his phone on the side of the road on the way to the showcase ...LOL. During that showcase they announced that if you purchased the feed you get a free DVD of the entire day. I had him stop by their booth after it was all over, but the DVDs were not quite ready yet. They sent him home with the promise that they would mail him one. I was so mad at him for leaving without that DVD...I was saying they will NEVER send it! EVER! But, I'm happy to report that we received it 4 days later via priority mail! I was rather impressed.

Back