All-Star Cheer Fails

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha! I'm not familiar with the drill, was she trying a kick full onto the wedge?
Kick full drill. Works the timing of the kick before the spin before I let them actually try it for real. That was one of the drills that day and the entire class, including this one had did it correctly. Go to video and splat! What kills me is the reaction of the two in the background like...Ohhh...gotta go. LOL

Kick full drill. Works the timing of the kick before the spin before I let them actually try it for real. That was one of the drills that day and the entire class, including this one had did it correctly. Go to video and splat! What kills me is the reaction of the two in the background like...Ohhh...gotta go. LOL
Hahaha, I figured! She must have it by now though I imagine. I may try this drill out for myself. I've always wanted to kick full and was unsure how to drill it.

Hahaha, I figured! She must have it by now though I imagine. I may try this drill out for myself. I've always wanted to kick full and was unsure how to drill it.

Yes that was years ago. Anyone I drilled with this caught on very quickly and has been able to take it to rod, spring and dead floor in under 6 months.

I saw a video last year that I loved. This stunt group hit a sequence, but when they cradled, the side base popped the flyer forward too hard out of the cradle, and she tried to run forward in an attempt to avoid falling flat on her face. LOL. Haven't been able to find it since.

My favorite fail of my CP.. Best part is her coaches reaction at the end

Love her body extension!

Yes that was years ago. Anyone I drilled with this caught on very quickly and has been able to take it to rod, spring and dead floor in under 6 months.

I will be sending CP to you next week. Thanks! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back