All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why did they never try and place their one alternate on a different team, it seemed like she had been an alternate for the majority of the season.

Such a beautiful episode! Loved the talks about being a classy winner or loser, no matter what. I really really hope we could get to follow maybe GT Platinum next season because these episodes have been great.

If I could bottle Eric's smile and enthusiasm!!! What an amazing group of athletes & coaches.

It's so refreshing to see how wonderfully this gym & team represent the sport and embody good sportsmanship, teamwork, a strong work ethic and class.

Nothing but love for them!

Last edited:
I will miss this show as it made my fridays so much more enjoyable (I have to wrk evening on fridays too.. sucks..) and i will miss erics antics soo much.

I can't believe I actually watched an entire season of a show that never made me angry or make the face my avatar is making. Has never happened before. Thank you ,GT. Thank you, show producers. Thank you, Athletes for staying classy no matter what. Words cannot express how truly grateful I am that there is, if only at GT, a place where this sport being done how it should be. I'm sure there are others but this is the program I just watched through the whole season.I'm also sure every team and gym have there issues but the important thing with GT is that I, as part of the general public and all star cheer family not directly part of their gym, never once heard about them. If there are family problems keep it in the family and not the public. Favorite program. :cheering::chestbump:

Back