All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 3, 2014
I understand there's already another thread covering Gabi Butler's new YouTube series, but I thought I'd start a new one for the "Cheer: Full Out!" series since it's featuring the team as a whole and not an individual member.

@King, feel free to move this back to the Gabibutlercheer (channel/youtube Series) | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer thread if you're against starting an entirely new thread on this.

Anyway, let's begin:

@0:57, I actually smiled seeing Gabi wear the Top Gun sweater.

I can't wait to see it, but i hope this doesn't effect Blink like cheerleaders effected smoed. :/
These athletes aren't kids, they're almost all adults in/out of college. I'm expecting a completely different vibe from this show. I'm glad it's bringing recognition back to GymTyme, people tend to sleep on them. Black 2013 changed my life and Pink 2012 was a religious experience but they're both in divisions that easily go ignored. I'm excited for this!

These athletes aren't kids, they're almost all adults in/out of college. I'm expecting a completely different vibe from this show. I'm glad it's bringing recognition back to GymTyme, people tend to sleep on them. Black 2013 changed my life and Pink 2012 was a religious experience but they're both in divisions that easily go ignored. I'm excited for this!
Very true, I hadn't thought of that. And I agree about Black 2013, by far my favorite worlds routine.

I was nervous for this because I thought it was produced by AwesomenessTV, the channel that produced Cheerleaders, but this looks like someone else which is great!
Hopefully the petty drama shenanigans is non existent!

Regardless of the age of the athletes, I'm hoping GT retained some creative control and final say over what airs in each episode. Especially after what Cali just went through.

Kinda related kinda not but, someone pointed out that at one point gabby was in top gun sweater/long sleeved top. Are people or coaches against athletes wearing "rival" gyms stuff?
Personally I don't wear stuff from my previous gyms or gyms in my area in general but I do own and wear things from Easter States gyms

Kinda related kinda not but, someone pointed out that at one point gabby was in top gun sweater/long sleeved top. Are people or coaches against athletes wearing "rival" gyms stuff?
Personally I don't wear stuff from my previous gyms or gyms in my area in general but I do own and wear things from Easter States gyms
I don't believe coaches are against it at all, at least I see no logical reason for that. I only pointed out Gabi wearing the sweater because I've always thought she burnt all bridges with Top Gun when she left, but it's an encouraging sign to see that she still keeps part of them with her.

I saw the trailer popping up at my Facebook feed. first thing I said without looking at the trailer was: oh no not again!
2nd thing I did was look at who produced it, sighing from relieve when I was it was not ATV, although the name of this production company doesn't sound that great either. curious to see what it will bring.

Wow - they look soooo good. That layout at :30 - now THAT is a set - dang. And how about how their boys look so strong and big - those two that put Gabi down at 1:12 look like they could base me!

I don't believe coaches are against it at all, at least I see no logical reason for that. I only pointed out Gabi wearing the sweater because I've always thought she burnt all bridges with Top Gun when she left, but it's an encouraging sign to see that she still keeps part of them with her.
I think it was actually in a JTV video that I saw one of the girls from SE wearing the Glitz and Glam shirt from WCSS. I think coaches see it as a nice way to promote sportsmanship among the teams. Let's be honest in some cases these kids see their competitors multiple times a month probably more than they see their own friends so they must become friends.

Back