Cheer Gyms In Illinois

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 21, 2013
I really want to start cheerleading but I don't know how to tumble and I would really like to start before high school,do you guys know any gyms were they teach teenage beginners to tumble or just a random tumbling place near Chicago. Cheer Illinois Athletics is 30 minutes away and I just wanted to see if I have any closer places

I really want to start cheerleading but I don't know how to tumble and I would really like to start before high school,do you guys know any gyms were they teach teenage beginners to tumble or just a random tumbling place near Chicago. Cheer Illinois Athletics is 30 minutes away and I just wanted to see if I have any closer places

30 minutes away in which direction? I know a few places/coaches that are really good at teaching tumbling, especially to "older" (meaning "not 7 year olds") kids. But it would depend on where you live - with traffic around here I totally see why you want to be as close as possible.

30 minutes away in which direction? I know a few places/coaches that are really good at teaching tumbling, especially to "older" (meaning "not 7 year olds") kids. But it would depend on where you live - with traffic around here I totally see why you want to be as close as possible.
I live like right in Northbrook and Glenview,kind of like the border.Yea ,that would be so much better because most tumbling classes are for younger kids

Back