OT Cheer Hacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Official OWECheer

Most likely to post anywhere
Jan 16, 2014
I came up with this one last week:

Say you have 5 stunt groups, and you need one-on-one time with each of them to fix their technique. Pick a week during which you end practice early each day, and allow everyone except for one stunt group to go. You spend the remaining time working on stunt technique with that one group, and a different group the next day, and so on.

Last edited:
gybymyny.jpg

I got this cooler bag into every single competition last year.

This is a cooler and since it's all black I just added a bow to it. It doesn't leak at all it's a really nice one. I make Jaylen carry it in (she is usually struggling) they never check the cheerleaders. I usually do try to hide it by throwing one of her cheer jackets across it to and even though they still see it they think of it like a duffle bag and don't check. I'm usually right with her and opening her backpack that I'm carrying with nothing in it for them to see so it doesn't look like we are hiding anything.

I usually freeze a couple waters in the hotel freezer or throw ice in it and usually carry atleast 10 cold waters for my friends and apple sauce and lunchables for Jaylen. I love it!

I don't know if it's really a cheer hack, but hair wavez and a pompadour comb made my life so much easier when it comes to competition hair.

And i learned a certain way to tie flyers cheer shoes so they are much tighter and the girls feel more stable.
Just couldn't explain how to without a video ^^

And i love these participant tags they give you at some comps over here. It's a key lace you can wear around your neck with a little transparent folder. I print out team shedules for the girls with our phone numbers, times to be when and where - and it's even big enough to carry my phone in it when i wear shorts and a tank and i have both hands free.

We bought some for all our teams with little folding plastic bottles for water. That's great for travelcomps in parcs where a bottle of 0,5 L water costs you 4 euros ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

And i love these participant tags they give you at some comps over here. It's a key lace you can wear around your neck with a little transparent folder. I print out team shedules for the girls with our phone numbers, times to be when and where

THAT IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST IDEA IVE EVER HEARD. My coaches use to hand out schedules for when to be there, when your team meets, warms up, and competes but putting numbers and stuff on it is so smart. And then putting it in the clear folder means they never have to be without all that info. You're a genius.

Back