Cheer Hair Curly Or Stright All Up Or Half Up Half Down

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our team does a high ponytail teased at the top and it's really cute! Those with bob cuts do half up half down teased at the top too.

I looooove to see all the variety of hair styles at competitions! But I have to say that my 2 favorites are half up/half down & curled like Top Gun and I also love the high-tight straight pony that is teased! I think they are 2 amazing ways to show off your bows!!!

i love half up with curls, but my coach neverr lets us wear it like that!
we have to wear ours all up, but i always add a poof even though she doesnt say too:)

I've has several different hair styles for cheer.
when my team tried it at the beginning of the season it was a diaster! mine got in the way when I was tumbling and our flyers were constantly brushing the hair off the bases shoulders.
Currently we are doing curly ponytails with bumps in the frontand I think it's super cute!

Hi everyone. I like the half up half down with a hump, or all up with a hump (I'm just a fan of the hump) :)

Depends on how long everyone's hair is, there are several teams this year that have girls with beautiful heads of really long hair. They do the half up curly thing, and I swear that during their routine all I see are a bunch of "cousin its" in cheer uniforms. It's really a bit too much

Back