Cheer Haters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agreed. I prefer an intelligent conversation about it but most people need a double full to the face bc they're just too ignorant to understand.

I am standing by what I previously said. If someone would like to have a further discussion with me then we can talk about it via a PM. Otherwise, this is my last post on the subject.

I am standing by what I previously said. If someone would like to have a further discussion with me then we can talk about it via a PM. Otherwise, this is my last post on the subject.
@kingston I guess you should lock the thread then.

Don't we all love em' Cheer Haters. The girls who cant and wish they could, the boys who think they're funny case the do, and all those other negitive Anti Cheer people in the world! I want to hear all your stories ,how you feel , and most of all how you deal with em' haters!

So at Freshmen orientation we got split up into groups to "get to know" our classmates. So in my group there were 3 girls and 14 boys. We started by telling our interests and I said I cheer and I am my team publisict for one of my teams at cheer factor(which is like a mini team captian). Through out the whole thing the boys were super obnoxious! Making farting nosies and playing with all the teachers stuff, basicly being wild baboons! Then one, the bigest cheer hater i have ever met, comes up to me and tries to do a snaping motion and completly disses cheerleading. I got so mad at him i got in his face and said that he needs to shut up, stop being obnoxious and acting like a 5 year old. He shut up, and i added on if you're gonna do that then you have to be feirce. When you grow up and be feirce get back to me. Looking back on it my todal cheerleader took over, and its halarious. He messed with the wrong cheerleader.

Any and all stories are WELCOME!!! please share!! love you all my feircelings<3

in my opinion the worst kinds of cheer haters are the ones that ARE cheerleaders. one of my best friends goes to my high school but cheers for an all-star team where as my family cant afford all-star cheerleading right now even though i have done it in the past. & this 'best friend' is always telling me how our high school cheerleading team sucks, even when remind her that we won states last year. in my opinion that doesnt make us bad. definetley not the best, but not bad! i really get worked up & upset about it. & im tired of all those all-star girls who are high school cheer haters. you are not above me. i really get upset when i hear all star teams putting down high school teams. i love my team & i would never choose all star cheer over them!

in my opinion the worst kinds of cheer haters are the ones that ARE cheerleaders. one of my best friends goes to my high school but cheers for an all-star team where as my family cant afford all-star cheerleading right now even though i have done it in the past. & this 'best friend' is always telling me how our high school cheerleading team sucks, even when remind her that we won states last year. in my opinion that doesnt make us bad. definetley not the best, but not bad! i really get worked up & upset about it. & im tired of all those all-star girls who are high school cheer haters. you are not above me. i really get upset when i hear all star teams putting down high school teams. i love my team & i would never choose all star cheer over them!

I've said the following in another part on this forum. My guy friend wanted to try out for cheerleading but this other cheerleader wouldn't even let him in to try out. It was so bad he went home crying. He told me that he thought that she was really proud of what she did.

I've said the following in another part on this forum. My guy friend wanted to try out for cheerleading but this other cheerleader wouldn't even let him in to try out. It was so bad he went home crying. He told me that he thought that she was really proud of what she did.

im really sorry, that sounds terrible. unfortuneley some cheerleaders are just really mean...

When people say cheer isn't a sport I say
" I practice four hours a day three times a week. We get hurt, we get sore but for two minutes and thirty seconds it's all worth it. Through the struggles and hard work. now shut your mouth," then I walk away =)

Back