All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been saying since I saw the Vipers uniform in Philly at Cheer Tech that they are my favortie uniform. I LOVE them and they really sparkle on stage!!! Go Vipers!

I'm wondering how the dismount at 2:05 is legal?
@kingston

Downward inversions from above prep level may not be caught and/or land in an inverted position.

It looks like she back walkovers out and does not land in an inversion, but passes through one.

I'm wondering how the dismount at 2:05 is legal?
@kingston

Downward inversions from above prep level may not be caught and/or land in an inverted position.

A few other fierceboarders and I had this discussion after their performance day 1...I don't think they received a deduction for it? I can definitely see now more than I did before how it may be illegal though.

It's a fact and very true that if you get a Partial you can get a full paid bid. You can do so without ever giving up a Partial Paid. You can always receive a larger award. At Large to Partial, Partial to Full Paid

So glad you received the Full Paid Bid, you did great both days!

A few other fierceboarders and I had this discussion after their performance day 1...I don't think they received a deduction for it? I can definitely see now more than I did before how it may be illegal though.
We have no received any deductions for the pyramid during the season.

Back