Cheer Makeup!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we do light green eyeshadow on your whole eyelid from the eyebrow to lashline. then, a darker green glitter on eyelid and black eyeshadow in the crease. black liquid eyeliner, lots of pink blush and dark red lips :)

Old gym:
•Used to be a smokey eye when I cheered there
• Now they've changed their colors & do orange eye shadow

New gym:
•used to do the whole red lips with glitter & then for your eyes you could do whatever you wanted as long as you used some version of blue, green or silver glitter
•now just red lips & then whatever for your eyes as long as you have some version of blue, green, white or silver eye shadow, last season I did white in the inner half that blended into this really pretty blue from sephora (I believe it's called pool party? Super sparkly)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My old gym really didn't do much.
My new gym used to wear crazy bright pink glitter on their eyes. I hope we're not doing that this year. I just...glitter's not for me. I'm really not sure how this would look, but I really want us to do a smokey eye with little hints of pink. It looks great in my mind, not sure how it'd look in reality.

My gym does silver on the eyelid then purple & black more towards the crease & deep like maroon red lipstick with glitter all over!!! Lol I cheer for rockstar cheer btw

My school did sparkly goldish-white on the lid, then dark green eyeshadow used as eyeliner with a wing, then black liner with a wing thinner than the green. We also had sparkly stars for near our eyes

Back