OT Cheer Or College?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
hey i think i gave pretty good advice :)

Not bad, dear, but schooling is always first. And she pointed out that she was already accepted to the university that she wanted. No guarantees of acceptance at a later date. And if any scholarships are involved, they typically go to the entering freshman and are rarely granted to the transferring freshman/sophomore.

Not bad, dear, but schooling is always first. And she pointed out that she was already accepted to the university that she wanted. No guarantees of acceptance at a later date. And if any scholarships are involved, they typically go to the entering freshman and are rarely granted to the transferring freshman/sophomore.

And especially no guarantee of acceptance if she turns them down once. School always comes before anything else - if you have the opportunity to go, you go. Period. Cheer at school.

And especially no guarantee of acceptance if she turns them down once. School always comes before anything else - if you have the opportunity to go, you go. Period. Cheer at school.

I may only be in high school but I completely agree with you. I love cheer to death but my mom has always said "School comes first" and it's been pounded in my head for my whole cheer career (4th grade till now)

Hahaha :) It's funny.. In pictures everyone ways thinks I'm older then I am (my freshman year picture people at my mom's work thought I was 18 :p) In real life, people think I'm 12. I'm 16, 17 in October :)

Don't you need to change your name to keep up?

College, and if there's a great allstar program nearby... you can still cheer if your schedule/money allows!

I already posted that people still in high school aren't allowed to give advice on this thread.

;)

thanks everyone for all the help and the advice. i'm going to weigh it out which is super bad to say, but thanks so much:)

College! You got accepted which could be once in a lifetime opportunity. If you wait and super senior then next year you might not get accepted to the same school if there are more/better people applying. What you learn in college will stay with you the rest of your life, where as one year of cheerleading wont determine the outcome of your future.

Back