All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it possible that now that they've gotten some interest in the show they might respond to tne criticism in the industry and show the rest of the world a "real" team that is appropriately leveled by age and skills. Or is the contrived mama drama why they watch?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I sincerely doubt it. The janky got people to tune in and talk about the show, and that's what they want, higher ratings. They could care less about misrepresenting All star cheer.

Is it possible that now that they've gotten some interest in the show they might respond to tne criticism in the industry and show the rest of the world a "real" team that is appropriately leveled by age and skills. Or is the contrived mama drama why they watch?

Would be great, but - no. I don't think so. They would loose all the "fans" who watch this show because of all the drama.

I'm starting to see that I am in the minority of people who love this show :(
I obviously don't hate it enough not to watch it; for me, it's more like I want to see what happens next in the cheer trainwreck. As quitthedrama said, it is surprising though that it seems to be condoned and promoted by our industry rather than squashed.

Rumor has it we are going to lose our coaches (and which ever teammates choose to become their followers) to CTR. I guess the glitter of TV got to them? The next couple of weeks may become real interesting for cp's gym (it may prove to be CTR's loss and our gain). Who needs Cheer Perfection drama, I've had enough of it with my gym this year -lol- After this year cp will no longer be doing All-Star just tumbling.

I obviously don't hate it enough not to watch it; for me, it's more like I want to see what happens next in the cheer trainwreck. As quitthedrama said, it is surprising though that it seems to be condoned and promoted by our industry rather than squashed.
Whereas I hate it enough to watch it lol!!!
At least they gave us Jersey on Ice to make Cheer Perfection look like the top of their sport! :-/

Back