All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

teqany3u.jpg

Jaylen and Coach Alisha

My kid ran back to me jumping up and down. They brought all their kids to WSA except the made up youth silver.. I'm bummed we didn't get to compete against them lol

So if y'all love Youth Silver and live in the DFW area Cheer Perfection will be filming at the Amazing Championships in Frisco this weekend! I don't know if there is a meet and greet but they are on the schedule to compete!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So if y'all love Youth Silver and live in the DFW area Cheer Perfection will be filming at the Amazing Championships in Frisco this weekend! I don't know if there is a meet and greet but they are on the schedule to compete!

This means there is a second season? :banghead:

This means there is a second season? :banghead:

Yes, they have actually been filming for months. The TCLM clinic was covered by TLC as well so expect to see some CA Cheetahs this season! They were also at CA last week...I don't think they were filming, it looked like it was just RD, Alisha and Cassidee and they stopped in for Cass to tumble. Maybe getting some tips for Worlds?
I pm'd Alisha and they are not having a Meet & Greet but said feel free to approach them at the comp for pictures...she might want to "pump the brakes" on that one and read about the Cheetah-gate!

it irks me to no end that the "representatives" of our sport (Varsity, TCLM), etc. are not only condoning the show, but supporting and promoting it as well. Sad that they are only concerned with the 15 minutes of fame and not the long term representation of the sport.

I believe this upcoming season is about US Finals but also the beginning of their level 5 team for next season...

I don't care what level they focus on as long as it is a real and not manuafactured for the viewers janky level 2 team, but I can only envision the mama drama over their kids making a level 5 team, oy vey.
Is it possible that now that they've gotten some interest in the show they might respond to tne criticism in the industry and show the rest of the world a "real" team that is appropriately leveled by age and skills. Or is the contrived mama drama why they watch?

Back