All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think the world cup twinkles documentary was an incredible portrayal of all-star cheerleading at a youth age. they should do a television show on a REAL elite youth team... someone should submit the documentary to a tv channel to maybe get them on air more... people would understand cheerleading a lot better if mothers weren't always involved.. pathetic, insecure mothers

Non-cp's friend's mom asked me at soccer game the other day if cp cheers at a gym like the one on Cheer Perfection...she apparently saw the promo on TLC. My response was "just kill me now".

My response would have been, Yes, but cp cheers at a good gym. It's rotten, I know, just can't help it when I watch this show and then see what the teams actually put out on the mat. :(

Ok, if I knew that my gym or specific team was going to be featured on a reality show or any show for that matter and I knew that I lacked Choreo skills I would at least hire someone to help me out. Or does this lady or whoever does the routines believe that this is a strong suit of hers. The music sounds so old in the video I just watched. I mean she does choreography pageant routines so she should be all good doing cheer routines right? :confused:

Back