All-Star Cheer Program Name Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe the "brand" is to do with copyright? Eg things like M&Ms
exactly. While it's not very likely that large companies will notice or pay attention to whats going on with a relatively small sport, I imagine they would have an issue with a cheer gym making profit while using their trademarked brand names. also if one of these companies get into some big PR scandal you probably won't want that associated with your business.

exactly. While it's not very likely that large companies will notice or pay attention to whats going on with a relatively small sport, I imagine they would have an issue with a cheer gym making profit while using their trademarked brand names. also if one of these companies get into some big PR scandal you probably won't want that associated with your business.

Yep. I know that there is a gym with team names that include Gucci, Dolce, Prada, etc. Probably not the best idea.

Since you said you loved Disney and loads of people were suggesting a princess/royalty theme my suggestion is Crown Athletics. Each one can have a name such as Princesses, Duchesses, Royals, etc. Slogan for the team as a collective could then be "The Royal Family" or "The Crown Jewels" and colour scheme I would love to see as its not used a lot is deep green, gold and black.
I would steer away from naming anything youth sport related as the "Crown Jewels." This is a common term to describe a mans parts to put it as G rated as I can.

I would steer away from naming anything youth sport related as the "Crown Jewels." This is a common term to describe a mans parts to put it as G rated as I can.

That was the first thing that I thought but was trying to squash my inner 12 year old boy, haha.

Back