All-Star Cheer Rooms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My husband and I are in the process of planning/building a new house and our cp has requested a dance studio and as a surprise, we wanted to build a room next to that is her cheer room. The only problem is, we have no idea how to start. I would ask cp what her dream room would be like, but we don't want her to catch on. I would love any ideas, tips, advice and/or photos from other cheerleaders, parents and coaches. Thanks in advance! :)
Is this for real? I mean absolutely no disrespect but a spring floor, separate dance room and cheer room. Do you not think you could effectively combine them?

Is this for real? I mean absolutely no disrespect but a spring floor, separate dance room and cheer room. Do you not think you could effectively combine them?
Yes, it is for real. You could combine them, but we want them separate. When my daughter wants to practice cheer, I don't want either of us, to have to be pulling and tugging on mats. I want her and her friends to be able to go into either room and start practicing, without having to move mats, when they're tried or get injured in the processes of moving them. Besides that, her dance studio needs a barre and a wood/dance floor, her cheer gym wouldn't need a barre and would need padded floors. I don't want her or a friend tumbling into a barre or tumbling on wooden floors.

No, still in the planning stages! Just trying to get some ideas from cheerleaders/cheer moms, so I can try to make it a really great place for her to practice at!

My husband doesn't even allow cp to have posters of celebrities in her room, because he doesn't want her to glorify them, so I know he won't put up blown-up photos of other athletes in her room! Besides that, she doesn't like photos of family/friends near her closet and bed because she feels like the eyes stare at her while she sleeps and dresses...the room wouldn't get any use if we put those up!
I love this idea yet this is a big investment, does she have a while before she ages out so all of this will be worth it? No disrespect, I love that you would do this for her.

I love this idea yet this is a big investment, does she have a while before she ages out so all of this will be worth it? No disrespect, I love that you would do this for her.
She's a teen; we've have added up the numbers and we know what a huge investment it will be, but she is our only and has been thru so much in her short lifetime, that it is something we really want to do for her. When she moves out the house, it can always be use for her kids or changed into something different.

Can I move in with you??? SOOO jealous. gahh. I would absolutely live in that room. Also, I would probably have my full by now :D haha that sounds amazing! I'm one of five kids hahaha so the chance of my parents doing that is nonexistent. Then they would have to do something for all of us and we'd be beyond broke! hahaha your daughter is sooooo lucky and i'm sure she'll appreciate it a lot! that would be SO fun :)

Latest posts

Back