All-Star Cheer Teams In Chicago

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2010
I am messaging on behalf of my friend.

From the United Kingdom, my friend has moved to Chicago for 2 years as a school teacher. She is looking for a cheer team that is easy to access from where she is living. Her zip code is 60657. She can only use public transport and has looked into ICE however that's 5 hours away on public transport. Does anyone know of any about no more than 1 hour away on public transport?

Thanks in advance.

As the reigning Fierce Board queen of Chicago public transportation... I can tell you that all the cheer gyms except one are in the suburbs and she will just plain not be able to get there on public transportation. Believe me, I spent my first 2 years here trying.

Cheer Destiny is in the city, and very easy for her to get to - it's literally feet from the blue line. Pretty sure it's the Montrose stop. Looking at her zip code, she's about 5-10 minutes from my house, and I live about 10 minutes by car from cheer destiny (about 15 minutes by bus).

They're new, but they have great coaches and just moved into their new facility this season. They're pretty much the only thing going as far as cheerleading in Chicago, so I'm expecting lots of growth from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Is she looking for herself or for her CP? Does she need an international open team? @Just-a-Mom Does Cheer Destiny have an international open team?

Is she looking for herself or for her CP? Does she need an international open team? @Just-a-Mom Does Cheer Destiny have an international open team?
I don't think so, but I feel like they will. Their open gym tends to be mostly on the older end I think (never been obviously, just what I've been told). Cp21 is going to go to one of their open gyms, and idp tumbles there - I can ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Back