All-Star Cheer Tech Philly December 3-4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious....what qualifies this as a cheap bid? A paid bid is a paid bid. I don't think going against the likes of NJSE, Marlins, and Fame ( all of whom consistently finish in the top 10 at worlds) as well as the other great programs there, qualifies as a cheap bid.
The question was how this guy is able to remain in business with such poor customer service. It is because people go to Cheertech with the season pass for $199 hence being cheap for the team. The expensive part is put on the spectators. High admission, no outside food, no video, no cameras. I am surprised there is no charge to use the bathroom. He gets a piece of everything. That is why he drives a Porsche and I drive a Yugo. And you pay for a good portion of the bid anyway by having to bring 90% of your entire team. Does any other competition require that?

The question was how this guy is able to remain in business with such poor customer service. It is because people go to Cheertech with the season pass for $199 hence being cheap for the team. The expensive part is put on the spectators. High admission, no outside food, no video, no cameras. I am surprised there is no charge to use the bathroom. He gets a piece of everything. That is why he drives a Porsche and I drive a Yugo. And you pay for a good portion of the bid anyway by having to bring 90% of your entire team. Does any other competition require that?
You could bring in food and drinks this year. The price to get in is ridiculous!

I have some videos from day 2, AS1 Bottle Rockets, FAME Divas and Super Seniors, NJSE Fab5 and X5,!! If you go to this video or lookup DjNahSki on youtube and browse my vids you can see them there. I have to work and don't have time to put them on here until I get off. Im not sure if I have to post them here on on wiki so I'll do it soon as I get off work. Sorry to make you wait but my work computer has Youtube blocked.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DjNahSki#p/u/6/b7TJVOIV4p4

I have some videos from day 2, AS1 Bottle Rockets, FAME Divas and Super Seniors, NJSE Fab5 and X5,!! If you go to this video or lookup DjNahSki on youtube and browse my vids you can see them there. I have to work and don't have time to put them on here until I get off. Im not sure if I have to post them here on on wiki so I'll do it soon as I get off work. Sorry to make you wait but my work computer has Youtube blocked.

Thank you for posting the videos!!!

you have two of the same videos of FAB5

you have two of the same videos of FAB5

Opps, thats what staying up til 3am trying to get videos off my phone, on to my 2 laptops and loaded on youtube, facebook and try watching them all at the same time tired, does to ya!! My fault! When I get home I will delete the duplicate and put up saturdays! I can see why my job doesn't have Youtube on here or I wouldn't be able to get anything done watching and loading videos!!

Back