All-Star Cheer Tech Philly December 3-4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the last list of scores that I got, and it looks like Epic finished .5 ahead of Perfection:

Senior L5
Lg Senior L5 Fame Epic - 243 - 1st
Sm Senior L5
Fame Perfection - 242.5 - 1st
Dream Extreme - 234.5 - 2nd
CC Champs - 232.5 - 3rd
State - 212 - 4th
Med Senior L5
Fame Super Seniors - 276.5 - 1st
Maryland Marlins Tsunami - 254 - 2nd
Fire & Ice 5 Alarm - 189.5 - 3rd
Sm Co-ed L5
All Star One Big Bang - 291 - 1st
Fame celebrities - 266 - 2nd
Maryland Marlins Vortex - 232 - 3rd
Fire & Ice Hail - 226 - 4th
Hamilton Starz - 225 - 5th
Med Co-ed L5
Spirit Explosion Fab 5 - 296.5 - 1st
NEO - 244.5 - 2nd
International AG L5
Wny Outlaws Young Guns - 247 - 1st
Jersey - - 2nd
International AG L5
State - 269.5 - 1st
USA Justice - 180 - 2nd

im confused by fame super seniors music, did they do a "golden memories" type theme this year too? because i recognized songs from 2008-2011. they look great by the way!

They weren't next in line. Fame epic was.

Not sure who declined.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
But Perfection received the bid, that I know for sure.
This is the last list of scores that I got, and it looks like Epic finished .5 ahead of Perfection:

Senior L5
Lg Senior L5 Fame Epic - 243 - 1st
Sm Senior L5
Fame Perfection - 242.5 - 1st
Dream Extreme - 234.5 - 2nd
CC Champs - 232.5 - 3rd
State - 212 - 4th
Med Senior L5
Fame Super Seniors - 276.5 - 1st
Maryland Marlins Tsunami - 254 - 2nd
Fire & Ice 5 Alarm - 189.5 - 3rd
Sm Co-ed L5
All Star One Big Bang - 291 - 1st
Fame celebrities - 266 - 2nd
Maryland Marlins Vortex - 232 - 3rd
Fire & Ice Hail - 226 - 4th
Hamilton Starz - 225 - 5th
Med Co-ed L5
Spirit Explosion Fab 5 - 296.5 - 1st
NEO - 244.5 - 2nd
International AG L5
Wny Outlaws Young Guns - 247 - 1st
Jersey - - 2nd
International AG L5
State - 269.5 - 1st
USA Justice - 180 - 2nd

it is possible that 2 teams declined their bids. or Epic declined theirs so Perfection could have it

im confused by fame super seniors music, did they do a "golden memories" type theme this year too? because i recognized songs from 2008-2011. they look great by the way!
i noticed that too b/c me and my friend kelley g and i were singing to their music while they were performing and were like "hey this sounds like worlds 2010!" either way i hope it goes on cheerlibrary soon;)

i noticed that too b/c me and my friend kelley g and i were singing to their music while they were performing and were like "hey this sounds like worlds 2010!" either way i hope it goes on cheerlibrary soon;)

No they did not do the theme. One of their coaches cut and paste together that music for the weekend because the actual music is not yet finished. Thats why it had the new dance mix cut in as well.

Seems like both Super Seniors and Celebs both have a very good chance of picking up a paid bid and should certainly have no problem picking up another at large. So strategically it probably made sense for the gym to turn those down and let them go to two other Fame teams.

I have some videos from day 2, AS1 Bottle Rockets, FAME Divas and Super Seniors, NJSE Fab5 and X5,!! If you go to this video or lookup DjNahSki on youtube and browse my vids you can see them there. I have to work and don't have time to put them on here until I get off. Im not sure if I have to post them here on on wiki so I'll do it soon as I get off work. Sorry to make you wait but my work computer has Youtube blocked.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DjNahSki#p/u/6/b7TJVOIV4p4
did anyone video NEO from Ohio

did anyone video NEO from Ohio
Thats a good question!! I was going to video them, and I should have because they were pretty good!! Its the first time I have ever seen them, but unfortunately I didn't. I was actually not prepared to do alot of videoing because all I had was my iphone and on the way to the comp I didn't charge it, so between making sure to video the teams I really wanted to see and checking the schedule on my phone and checking fierceboard and I had my daughter with me so we were also moving about trying to get a good video spot without getting in anyones way, my phone was pretty low on battery. I really like to cheer the teams on and jump up and down and really watch the teams, but with videoing Im holding the phone or camcorder and watch it thru there and that is the reason I didn't tape Tsunami and Fame Super Seniors on day 1 because I really wanted to see them without looking thru the lens!! I'm going to be more prepared the rest of the season though and get some good videos of various teams to include most of the NJSE and PASE teams!!

Back