All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have one final thing to say before I leave this thread as well, But I can say this, I wish all of you who have posted on this thread a happy holiday and may your your vindictive hearts be replaced with open and loving hearts because surely as of right now they are are small and filled with disgust.

I have one final thing to say. Whether the accusations are or true or false is not for me to say. But I can say this, I wish all of you who have posted on this thread a happy holiday and may your your vindictive hearts be replaced with open and loving hearts because surely as of right now they are are small and filled with dosgust
Vindictive? I didn't think of it that way. I was more of the impression it was frustration and discouraging feeling that a bid event may not be that fair for those that would like to attend a bid event closer to home than say having to travel to GA, FL, TX, etc....

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

Vindictive? I didn't think of it that way. I was more of the impression it was frustration and discouraging feeling that a bid event may not be that fair for those that would like to attend a bid event closer to home than say having to travel to GA, FL, TX, etc....

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

I would agree in most respects with that sentiment. I know for myself my questions were more centered around the lack of transparency of the EP and their logic behind some of the scores they handed out across multiple worlds teams that competed.

In the end I know 2 things: there is a degree of shady in cheerleading just like there is a degree of shady in any other youth sport. And the teams that went to this comp that either didn't get a FP bid or a bid at all-if those teams are good enough later in the season then hopefully everything will work out.

Last edited:
Back