All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As people have stated, most gyms avoid this competition because of these issues.

Last edited:
Ironically, there were at least 20 level 5 teams competing there this past weekend. If gyms are in suspect of this EP, then why are the numbers of teams increasing instead of decreasing.

WC has never gone to this comp. We have friends who go there, and they have told me that WC will only go to large bid comps, never small ones. So that's not even an issue.
WC doesn't go there because when/if they win a bid they don't want Cheertech associated with it....
Congrats on your bid. My past experience with Cheertech is it's probably the worst competition I have ever been to in 10 seasons of cheer.
If it works for you, great. I'm curious as to where your gym has recieved bids to worlds in the past? What other comps are on your schedule that give bids in case you still were needing one?

WC doesn't go there because when/if they win a bid they don't want Cheertech associated with it....
Congrats on your bid. My past experience with Cheertech is it's probably the worst competition I have ever been to in 10 seasons of cheer.
If it works for you, great. I'm curious as to where your gym has recieved bids to worlds in the past? What other comps are on your schedule that give bids in case you still were needing one?
We received it from all star challenge.
We are attending Athletic Championships - cheersport - and spirit fest or Cheertech in March.

I'm going to excuse myself from this conversation and wish you all the best of luck this season.

Some gyms do attend as it is regarded as an "easy bid". The level of competition is not the same as it is at the other events in the northeast.

I can not believe she dosnt have something better to do....like run her Program.....yikes!
Apparently She does have better to do since she exited the conversation.

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

I just want to say a few moire points before sleepy land
1. Mell, are you SURE you didn't have the same girl on 4 teams at Hersey 2014park? And before u answer know that pictures can prove a lot and telling a child to pretend her name is something else is wrong to.truth is WE KNOW
2.if your gym is so honest why did a young girl have to quit be cuz a pedophile cheered there.since he has left your program cuz he got arrested right and you chose to ignore it until cops involved
3 the star flier I was telling about was your flier from past 2 years the red head that you had point everything and chanced upsetting your senior girls and she left why?oh yes be cuz your team placed last her mother has pointed that clear and she went to another state to win I wasn't aware of this other flier but now I know and kudos to her as she will get a bid solely on integrity

And so are you also denying that you have don't have a personal relationship with the EP?That you didn't send your athletes to his kids sweet 16 to "play nice" that you never told them there bid is locked not to worry?NEVER? No texts?none? That you had shirts and IX cheer gear made for the daughter and did not do any booty kissing?and your sure your son never was on snapchats with the son of EP saying those things or trash mouth other gyms?
Sorry and this is my last on this topic be cuz I have said it and I'm tired and my oldest cp is competing this weekend and yes I will stay anonymous for her sake but honestly I am happy our gym stays away from cheer tech and we compete and win on our talent not who our owners no
Good night

I suggest we all move on. The bids have been received, and no matter what is posted here, it will remain that way. All of us that have attended CT in the past, (and unfortunately the present), knows there have been some ethical gray areas in their competitions, but the arguments being stated here are doing absolutely nothing but opening the door for hurt feelings.

I suggest we all move on. The bids have been received, and no matter what is posted here, it will remain that way. All of us that have attended CT in the past, (and unfortunately the present), knows there have been some ethical gray areas in their competitions, but the arguments being stated here are doing absolutely nothing but opening the door for hurt feelings.
But mommmmmmmmm

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

I have one final thing to say. Whether the accusations are or true or false is not for me to say. But I can say this, I wish all of you who have posted on this thread a happy holiday and may your your vindictive hearts be replaced with open and loving hearts because surely as of right now they are are small and filled with disgust.

Last edited:
Back