All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And why does that piss you off? Lots of ep's say that to increase participation numbers but it is often not a hard set rule.

**I saw it on the internet so it must be true**
Most of them do that unless it is a big name gym flying over a certain distance - then the EP magically adds in rules about this. Like when BSB went to Providence, RI the year before last.

Most of them do that unless it is a big name gym flying over a certain distance - then the EP magically adds in rules about this. Like when BSB went to Providence, RI the year before last.
I think every comp I've been to that requires a percentage has a clause if you travel certain amount of miles

I think every comp I've been to that requires a percentage has a clause if you travel certain amount of miles
That would make sense. I guess because we don't tend to travel too far and the gym has yet to only send certain teams to a comp I haven't encountered that before.

It dosnt piss me off that 80% has to go, it pisses me off that people find the loophole to jump through every single time. But I just in a bad bad mood right now in general.
Sometimes it's not a loophole but the EP just not enforcing the rule. Who is going to say Sorry Elaine, We would love to have Shooting Stars at our comp but we won't consider them for a bid unless the majority of your program attends?

Sometimes it's not a loophole but the EP just not enforcing the rule. Who is going to say Sorry Elaine, We would love to have Shooting Stars at our comp but we won't consider them for a bid unless the majority of your program attends?

This comp Wishes SS would attend. But they choose a non bid comp. to go to instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be less bitchy if ss was there! The problems our program is having already....ohhhh mannnnn

Back