All-Star Cheer Tech, Wildwood 12/1-12/2/12!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2011
Cheer Tech in Wildwood is coming up this weekend!! Wondering who is going to be there!???

I believe East Coast Nitros is bringing our entire program, from the first two gyms (Middletown and Frederic). The Columbia gym only had one un-choreographed team as of last week so I doubt they will be joining.

Look right to the right, in red it says Bid Updates, click on that box.

Is that the link to theroadtoworlds.com? (Sorry I'm on my phone) it's not a complete list, those are only the teams that I could find are attending, or that others added as attending. The schedule should be up on Wednesday, I'll be sure to add the rest then.

If you know a team in a worlds division that will be there, please feel free to add them if you have an account, or let me know and I can add them.

Cheer Tech - Spirit National Championships

I've never heard anything positive about "Cheer Tech" comps. I'm surprised people still attend but it always makes for a good read! Looking forward to updates.

They're inexpensive. That's about the only positive. But, you get what you pay for. They just created a rubric last year, so up until last year, there was no consistency on how a team would score against another. Of course, now the rubric is so ridiculously hard, most teams don't max out (they want a quadruple jump +triple jump sequence for example). Now, they may have changed the rubric since last year, but that's what it was. They also now will deduct you for stopping routines for injury.

They're good for gyms looking to keep costs down. They offer a season pass, which is a couple hundred dollars, and you can attend as many competitions as you want. Of course the spectator fees for than make up for it.

They're inexpensive. That's about the only positive. But, you get what you pay for. They just created a rubric last year, so up until last year, there was no consistency on how a team would score against another. Of course, now the rubric is so ridiculously hard, most teams don't max out (they want a quadruple jump +triple jump sequence for example). Now, they may have changed the rubric since last year, but that's what it was. They also now will deduct you for stopping routines for injury.

They're good for gyms looking to keep costs down. They offer a season pass, which is a couple hundred dollars, and you can attend as many competitions as you want. Of course the spectator fees for than make up for it.
Yeah I've heard their judging is outrageous and the customer service is worse. But they offer bids and are cheap so I'm sure people will continue to attend.

Cheer tech is a joke. I don't honestly know how they stay in business. We brought our program to our first and last competition last year. The doors we suposed to open at 10:30, but when we got there the floor wasnt even up.They made our families wait 30 minutes in the snow. Then the competition was poorly attended. Just 3 other programs and was over an hour behind schedule. Never again.

Back