All-Star Cheerforce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cant wait to seee PCM! :) love fantasy and fell in love with Mysterious even more! Glad they are having Jr5 ....bring back dem Magic Allstars days!

YES!!! Magic All Stars Junior 5 was always amazing! Those Magic years were the BEST! But combined were unstoppable!

Good to see Cali has some competition this year. Seems like almost every div they were in last year they won. Did PCM become great overnight? Looking forward to seeing all these teams compete against eachother.

Good to see Cali has some competition this year. Seems like almost every div they were in last year they won. Did PCM become great overnight? Looking forward to seeing all these teams compete against eachother.
This year we have great talent, new coaching, great music, choreography and it has been years of molding kids to meet high standards. The majority of our kids come to us with little or no skill, which we have created great athletes from. We dont just get the kids with the double full, but we take the kids with maybe some tumbling and create the double full. We as a program are just getting stronger and the kids are finally getting it. lol!!

Yes, that would be great for Cheerforce brought back the J5 team!! I believe SCV had a J5 also in the day. I cant remember if it was them or CA Flyers.

Yes, that would be great for Cheerforce brought back the J5 team!! I believe SCV had a J5 also in the day. I cant remember if it was them or CA Flyers.

it was SCV.. they took them to worlds one year as well! i dont think flyers had had any type of lv5 in the Jr division just sr.

Back