All-Star Cheerforce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just have one thing to say about winning, and its not just for cf I believe it goes across the board. A gyms success is not measured purely by how often they win, sooo much more goes into it. Like how much the kids improve through out the season, the relationships that you make etc. Also what people have to remember is that level 5 is not the only division gyms have. The smaller levels matter too. People can say all they want and try and put our name down and thats fine. They can say whatever they want because it just shows how much class they have and its a direct reflection of their company. You shouldn't have to put other people down to lift yourself up. I cant really speak for Diamondz because they have a new coach and I have never seen them practice, but I do know med all girl and Nfinity will be teams to watch out for. Last year was the first year that Nfinity was actually taken seriously (within our own company) and we accomplished so much. CF is hungry, I wouldn't count us out just yet.

I just have one thing to say about winning, and its not just for cf I believe it goes across the board. A gyms success is not measured purely by how often they win, sooo much more goes into it. Like how much the kids improve through out the season, the relationships that you make etc. Also what people have to remember is that level 5 is not the only division gyms have. The smaller levels matter too. People can say all they want and try and put our name down and thats fine. They can say whatever they want because it just shows how much class they have and its a direct reflection of their company. You shouldn't have to put other people down to lift yourself up. I cant really speak for Diamondz because they have a new coach and I have never seen them practice, but I do know med all girl and Nfinity will be teams to watch out for. Last year was the first year that Nfinity was actually taken seriously (within our own company) and we accomplished so much. CF is hungry, I wouldn't count us out just yet.
amen<3

unfortunatly we have "athletes" in this sport that dont understand what you said and only go by how many tittles they have won in their past seasons! all these people see is level 5 this level 5 that.. but clearly they dont see the lower levels matter as well.. but anyways kudos to you for standing up to your gym so humbly and well spoken

I am not trying to bring down the program at all and have friends that cheer there and were on nfinity and had thought about doing that team before in the past and making the commute. Its just a fact when people are paying all this money no matter where they are in the country the will leave and go to the place that is being more successful in that aspect. Yes its amazing to have those awesome relationships and improve your skills but people are also paying to win. It gets more cut throat and competitive at the 5 level.

Very well said and with lots of class too. I think for a gym that has been together for only 2 years, we are definately turning some heads in the cheer world.:starwars:

Yes, I meant cheerforce san diego. Merging 2 big gyms (mavericks and so cal elite) can be challenging. We did this merge with much success and are reeping the benefits. It is nice being part of a bigger family as well. Lot more support and friends from all over southern cal. I absolutely love are owners and coaches.:)

So the bottom line is Diamondz (coach and Diamond girls not returning) are basicly done and the only teams that have a chance to place at Worlds are the teams from the San Diego CF gym? One is in the international div and the other is med all girl this year?

Four Level 5 teams from Cali and CF going head to head this year? Great!!! Does anybody know when these two programs will meet for the first time?

Back