All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't realize CU was a secret.

The Fierce Board: Big announcement tomorrow!!

Yes. Cheerupdates is @DJ on here. A guy named Doug 'DJ' Yeager. IDK who cheerupdates2 is or cheer updates media but he has posted pictures of CU2. I don't think it is all that much a secret.

Haha, thanks King. I knew the account, it's just that I didn't know it was owned by a user on here! So then we all started making jokes (or maybe it was just me...)

Haha, thanks King. I knew the account, it's just that I didn't know it was owned by a user on here! So then we all started making jokes (or maybe it was just me...)

Just so you know... I run the FierceBoard twitter... all the lame jokes where I am a jack apple... it is me. #secretsout

Cheerupdates2 is Marly. She has an account on here I think.

Wasn't she like die hard Teal Army? I feel like I remember getting into it a few times with a girl named Marly or something similar but maybe it's someone different

CU started as a "secret" for like the first season or so. (but like most people knew) It's not anymore.

CU started as a "secret" for like the first season or so. (but like most people knew) It's not anymore.

i never realized it was a secret until it wasn't a secret anymore. i mean when he first made the account, his avi on here and that account were the same and i swear in one of the threads where people attending comps let us know they'd be tweeting updates and their twitter username, he said to follow him because he'd be at whichever comp. i was always so confused when people would ask but i guess not everyone caught on lol

I have been laughing because both the beautiful Wonka and DJ are verified members and it says their info in their avatars!
They are now but that is a fairly recent occurrence.

Poster is a verified Cheer Dadans has the hat to prove it

Back