All-Star Cheerleader Death Squad To Premier On Cw Network

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was sure this was a reality show about Little's J5 practices
Sounds really, really, really stupid. "Heathers meets Alias." For why?

Has anyone ever seen the movie Ninja Cheerleaders? It was in the free movie section On Demand a few years back... Community college cheerleaders who strip at night to pay their tuition and who are also crime fighting ninjas because why not.

I read the article and I am still confused on what this show is about...also confused why it is called "cheerleader" death squad since it doesn't mention cheerleaders/cheerleading. Also, I hate the word "squad"

I was a huge 21 Jump Street fan back in the ice age, I'd be all over the series if it is written in a similar format. Make it coed, show the athleticism, the intellect, confidence and charm these kids actually possess vs. Suzie and her bimboettes, and it could be a decent series. That name, though.:oops:

I read the article and I am still confused on what this show is about...also confused why it is called "cheerleader" death squad since it doesn't mention cheerleaders/cheerleading. Also, I hate the word "squad"
I've started calling them "squadrons" whenever someone calls a team a "squad". It's way funnier to me and it makes them sound like some kind of elite military operative.

Back when cp was cheering rec, I was one of the ones who wrote up the post comp newspaper articles, and I did all of the social media updates. That was when I fell into using the word "squad". When you are talking about multiple teams, you need another word for it, or it becomes repetitive.

__
As for the show, I hope it will surprise us. I love a good teen angst drama filled with pretty people and some suspense. If they can add in some cheer, all the bettter :)

I was a huge 21 Jump Street fan back in the ice age, I'd be all over the series if it is written in a similar format. Make it coed, show the athleticism, the intellect, confidence and charm these kids actually possess vs. Suzie and her bimboettes, and it could be a decent series. That name, though.:oops:
Let's be honest, reality will never sell as well as a stereotype.

Back