All-Star Cheerleader Death Squad To Premier On Cw Network

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back when cp was cheering rec, I was one of the ones who wrote up the post comp newspaper articles, and I did all of the social media updates. That was when I fell into using the word "squad". When you are talking about multiple teams, you need another word for it, or it becomes repetitive.

__
As for the show, I hope it will surprise us. I love a good teen angst drama filled with pretty people and some suspense. If they can add in some cheer, all the bettter :)
You mean those poorly choreographed, subpar mediocre messes we are used to seeing on TV shows? Before they even THINK of showing a routine they'd better call Tony G.

I mean..... (skip to 29:25)

No. Just no.

I've got a funny feeling this won't make it out of pilot. I'm not concerned.

I'll do more industry research on this, but I can't imagine it selling well. Cheer shows aren't the hot market right now. Superhero, comic conversion, and horror. That's what's in.

I read the article and I am still confused on what this show is about...also confused why it is called "cheerleader" death squad since it doesn't mention cheerleaders/cheerleading. Also, I hate the word "squad"

Our boys JV lacrosse team at school called themselves the "JV Death Squad." I have no clue why though. That was the first thing that came to mind for me.

Now I'm reading the title Cheerleader Death Squad and thinking of Jack Kevorkian. Yes, there is something wrong with me so don't ask.

...totally thought it be about serial killers who were cheerleaders (peppy by day and cold blooded killers by night), apparently I've been watching too much criminal minds lately.

Back