Cheerleaders Featured In At&t Commercial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

It’s always great to see cheerleading making national attention. We’ve just discovered a new commercial released on June 2 which features a group of cheerleaders cheering for an AT&T customer. The commercial focuses on AT&T’s new partnership with Plenti.

AT&T is the only wireless carrier to be a part of Plenti – a new rewards program that lets you earn points at lots of places! Sign up and start earning Plenti points at AT&T today! Learn more at att.com/Plenti

Check out the commercial below and let us know your thoughts in the comments!

CheerMag-728x90.png

The post Cheerleaders Featured in AT&T Commercial appeared first on CheerDaily.com.

Click For Full Article

It’s always great to see cheerleading making national attention. We’ve just discovered a new commercial released on June 2 which features a group of cheerleaders cheering for an AT&T customer. The commercial focuses on AT&T’s new partnership with Plenti.

AT&T is the only wireless carrier to be a part of Plenti – a new rewards program that lets you earn points at lots of places! Sign up and start earning Plenti points at AT&T today! Learn more at att.com/Plenti

Check out the commercial below and let us know your thoughts in the comments!

CheerMag-728x90.png

The post Cheerleaders Featured in AT&T Commercial appeared first on CheerDaily.com.
Fun commercial My CP and teammates got lucky to b asked to b in the movie Louder Than Bombs with Jessie Eisenberg to b released in the fall. It was funny because they called in an EMT due to what we were doing and were nervous.

Louder Than Bombs Clip 2

Last edited:
Fun commercial My CP and teammates got lucky to b asked to b in the movie Louder Than Bombs with Jessie Eisenberg to b released in the fall. It was funny because they called in an EMT due to what we were doing and were nervous.

Louder Than Bombs Clip 2
Much more impressed by your CP's team than the cheerleaders in the commercial!! If you don't mind me asking, what gym does she cheer for? (I'm assuming it's not a high school team, with the double downs and standing fulls.)

Much more impressed by your CP's team than the cheerleaders in the commercial!! If you don't mind me asking, what gym does she cheer for? (I'm assuming it's not a high school team, with the double downs and standing fulls.)
Thanks. They had so much fun! Small gym in CT. Xtreme Cheer Allstars

Back