All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anybody else go to Belk today to get those $20 boots? Some lady snatched the last pair of the ones I originally wanted right out of my hand...crazy rabid black friday shoppers these days.

My size was gone :(
it was literally the LAST pair in my size. As soon as my hand was on it, some lady snatched it up. Like no m'am, I just waited in Sears for an hour trying to get in here! Then I went online trying to find them, and they were sold out. The ones I wanted were called SaraBeth and were blackish/grey. So depressing. But I found a pair of cute black cowboy boots for the same price so all is good.:D

Cp (11) wants:
A kitten
Madden Girl boots
Uggs
North Face
Sperrys
Panthers "What's the Tea" shirt
Voucher for tumbling classes
Fashion designer sets
Just Dance 4 (?)
World of Warcraft-Mists of Panderia
Junior nail wraps
Android tablet
One of those furry hats with the hand pockets
VS Pink stuff (oh gawd)

My 9 year old is obsessed with Duck Dynasty and has decided to never be a "yuppy girl" so she wants a BB gun, mini duck blind, duck calls, camo gear, and fake ducks to shoot at.
The 14 year old wants nothing but gift cards, clothes, and makeup.

I'm very proud of my CP! She's determined to go to Camp Woodward and has emailed those who will be gifting her this holiday season information about the camp and explaining her Christmas wish. They are all so impressed my her determination and maturity, (and I'm proud she didn't do this in a tacky way..."Gimmie $$ for Christmas!!!")

Did anybody else go to Belk today to get those $20 boots? Some lady snatched the last pair of the ones I originally wanted right out of my hand...crazy rabid black friday shoppers these days.

There were tons of them left at the mall here. I didn't know about it, and kept seeing people walking by with shoe boxes and Belk bags...so we went to investigate and found the huge shoe mess in Belk.... I don't like Rampage...so I ran and got out of the way.

I'm very proud of my CP! She's determined to go to Camp Woodward and has emailed those who will be gifting her this holiday season information about the camp and explaining her Christmas wish. They are all so impressed my her determination and maturity, (and I'm proud she didn't do this in a tacky way..."Gimmie $$ for Christmas!!!")

My cp is trying to get me to work Woodward this summer so she can go for free. Giving up two weeks of vacation to patch up campers...hmm

Some of y'all asked for the link to what I'm selling-
Pictures by laceydunn - Photobucket

There are brand new: Nfinity Pheonixs (size 7 and 8), Evolutions (7s), Venegance (7.5s), Varsity shoes (7.5), as well as used Nikes, used Pheonixs, used Varsitys. And backpacks, lots of t-shirts from Ace, Cali, Stingrays, Fame, GA, and etc. Trying to get rid of all this cheer stuff cause I have way to much and don't need it in college. Check it out and PM me. Mostly someone please buy these shoes!!!!!

Cp (11) wants:
A kitten
Madden Girl boots
Uggs
North Face
Sperrys
Panthers "What's the Tea" shirt
Voucher for tumbling classes
Fashion designer sets
Just Dance 4 (?)

You didn't say which gaming system but I noticed Just Dance 4 for Wii for 27.99 on Amazon today. Cheapest by far than we saw it anywhere on Black Friday. I got JD 3 for Wii on Black Friday at Best Buy for 7.99, but it's not 4.

There were tons of them left at the mall here. I didn't know about it, and kept seeing people walking by with shoe boxes and Belk bags...so we went to investigate and found the huge shoe mess in Belk.... I don't like Rampage...so I ran and got out of the way.
I'm not usually a rampage fan either, but I bought a pair last year when they were $30, and they're good to have, and the pair I wanted closely resembled the 300 dollar pair of Steve Madden ones I want so badly lol.

Some of y'all asked for the link to what I'm selling-
Pictures by laceydunn - Photobucket

There are brand new: Nfinity Pheonixs (size 7 and 8), Evolutions (7s), Venegance (7.5s), Varsity shoes (7.5), as well as used Nikes, used Pheonixs, used Varsitys. And backpacks, lots of t-shirts from Ace, Cali, Stingrays, Fame, GA, and etc. Trying to get rid of all this cheer stuff cause I have way to much and don't need it in college. Check it out and PM me. Mostly someone please buy these shoes!!!!!
this is random...I knew you cheered for GA previously, but were you on Louies?!

Back