All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You tend to forget- Cali is privately owned.

Favorite statement they use " lf you don't like it then you can leave". And people have left. Your just another paying customer. The name alone will continue to bring in new clients. Your just another number. If you life in southern California their are plenty of programs to go to besides Cali to go to. If your in Northern California your choice is to stay quite and be apart of a winning team or quit period.
Has nothing to do with being reported to the news by a member if they wish to do so :) Just saying.

Favorite statement they use " lf you don't like it then you can leave". And people have left. Your just another paying customer. The name alone will continue to bring in new clients. Your just another number. If you life in southern California their are plenty of programs to go to besides Cali to go to. If your in Northern California your choice is to stay quite and be apart of a winning team or quit period.
I agree with @mamabear you seem to be way into your feelings.

These are not allegations. These are things that actually have happened several to athletes. How many kids have left their Worlds program this year? Do we really know the truth?

These are not allegations. These are things that actually have happened several to athletes. How many kids have left their Worlds program this year? Do we really know the truth?
The way you posted makes it seem as if your just in your feelings. You never really did answer @Kris question or anyone else's regarding the experience you have with CA or why you enlist your self as a Gym owner. That's the stuff we want to know :) Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. I really don't have room to judge, but I'm interesting in learning who you are too.

I just went through pages and pages of the biggest derailment ever just to see that dang letter from Tannaz! While it is a good apology and very professional, the one thing that stood out to me was the whole social media venting thing is unprofessional and they don't condone it. Because I'm pretty sure coaches and athletes have taken to Twitter multiple times before... So do they just not condone it but don't do anything about it or are they actually going to learn to vent offline or maybe have consequences for it?

Just curious if youve heard these statements personally or from a friend? When people are upset feelings get in the way and twist words. I've talked to so many people from CALI including different locations. I've never heard anyone that was talked to like that or that didn't love their coaches indefinitely. Just wondering what made you feel like this?

I think whoever that pochantas22 is a complete fraud. They listed themselves as a gym owner. Turns out that was not true. I think they just want to hate on CA and the CA Coaches! Too many unhappy people out there that try to feel better by tearing others down. Ugh!
That's what I wanted to say but I know I can't really judge and issue like that =/

I feel very sorry for Dylan and his family but their experiences with Cali are not one in million. It happens in that program and some Cali locations are worse than others.

As I have said before Tannaz does what's right for her business and cares for her athletes. Too bad the directors and coaches don't follow her.

No I just didn't leave a Cali gym.

You should know people are question you until you give them an answer.

I never said they did, but they sure do make a heck of a lot of allegations and have so called "experience" with nothing to back it up.

when have i made allegations about anything? more exaggerations? more hyperbole... what else is new.

Back