Cheerleading At Youtube

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 7, 2015
Hello everyone..

I not a cheerleader but I'm fan of the sport. I watch some teams that have their own shows at youtube. But i was wondering are there any channels that i can keep up with other teams that don't have their own show? For example, Cheer Extreme has JTV..

Thank you in advance..

I am a fan too. There is Cali Smoed that has a show on Awesomeness Tv ( ). I think that the season 1 of Gym Tyme Blink does theirs on Skitz Tv ( ). Also USASF has a youtube channel that has all the team videos at worlds.
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVUEW0rZXxzVqjlDj_dHWg

A UK team called Unity Allstars had a show last year called cheer the British way. It had about 15 episodes and featured at the time Coed 6- Black (now IOC5) and IO5 Ruby who were knew to level 5!

There is a 40 minute long episode on an Australian team going to NCA, type in Melbourne cheerleading academy. There is also a documentary on the World Cup twinkles, type in Twinkles-chasing perfection.

There has definitely been a huge trend over the past few seasons of teams documenting their every move on YouTube. Not that I'm complaining, I love getting the behind-the-scenes look.

But y'all on FB know my feelings about ATV's 'Cheerleaders', so I'm not going to recommend that one. 'Cheer: Full Out' is excellent, really classy and informative, as is the Twinkles documentary (although that one is a few seasons old now). And there was a Canadian team that had a great set of videos a while back (Ice Queens maybe? Can't remember).

You can basically just type something like 'cheerleading documentary' into YouTube and I bet you'll get a ton of things...

There has definitely been a huge trend over the past few seasons of teams documenting their every move on YouTube. Not that I'm complaining, I love getting the behind-the-scenes look.

But y'all on FB know my feelings about ATV's 'Cheerleaders', so I'm not going to recommend that one. 'Cheer: Full Out' is excellent, really classy and informative, as is the Twinkles documentary (although that one is a few seasons old now). And there was a Canadian team that had a great set of videos a while back (Ice Queens maybe? Can't remember).

You can basically just type something like 'cheerleading documentary' into YouTube and I bet you'll get a ton of things...
Cheer: Full Out is already been recommend by someone. The first season of Cheer: Full Out is Gym Tyme: Blink. Plus Cheerleaders on ATV has 2 different teams.

The german Dance Deluxe Team - who won the European Championship (of the European Cheerleading Association - ECA) in Cheerdance - are making their own documentary movies, too. This is a short Trailer-movie I made for them as a "gift", cause too often the Cheerleader Teams don't have a dynamic Music Video. I Hope you like it!
"Dance Deluxe CHEERLEADER SHOW Trailer"
Dance Show Medley of the Dance Deluxe Cheerdance Team. As the Smart Beach Girls they triggered off a Big Show Spectacle at the Smart Super Cup. A Special Eye Catcher for the new Generation in a 'High Dynamic Power Boost Music Video'.
-->

:banghead:

Women in teeny tiny butt-bearing suits dancing around with pom poms. Not exactly the short of cheering we discuss and are on this board for.
Butt it's for beach volleyball. They'd look silly dressed in anything much different.

Back