OT Cheerleading being slated in major UK newspapers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yes it is the team that trained with Top Gun before worlds, and powerXbaby would you care to tell me where they do a dismount from California Allstars? Because I don't see it.

it's at around 1:15 or so? Who originally that backhandspring jump over thing that they do at :58? Was that cali too? wasn't that the thing they got deducted for at NCA? Correct me if I'm wrong.

it's at around 1:15 or so? Who originally that backhandspring jump over thing that they do at :58? Was that cali too? wasn't that the thing they got deducted for at NCA? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ohhhh I see it now, I was being blind before sorry! And yes it was Cali who did the backhandspring jump, they did a full after theirs though, and I have no idea about the NCA deduction but i'm assuming AEC didn't get one because they were grand champions.

Woah now everyone, there's enough slating about cheer without us turning on ourselves.
Yes, AEC's routine may be very similar to topgun's but people have to remember UK cheer is still very much in 'development'. We only have a handful of proper level 5 & 6 teams, so we never really see intricate choreography like topgun's. Also, this was a competition after worlds (after AEC had trained with TG) but still in our 2009-2010 season so I guess their coaches were experimenting how things would work for this season.

ANYWAY back to the horrible comment from the general public!...
I give up. They haven't got a clue & I don't think they want to get a clue. So I will stay in my lovely cheer world while they stay out of it doing whatever they do.
:)

Back