All-Star Cheerleading Superstitions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we don't split poles. the new people didnt have that one down yet, so we had someone stand next to the pole to make sure no one split it.
we all put a blue penny in our shoe before we go on.
we do the hokey pokey where we have to put our butt cheek in.
we have to do our "this is the power" chant.
there's a bunch of others, but its late and i cant think.
i used to do that when i was on minis but it was a regular penny. not blue :( ... but it seems like if i did that now i would be stressing out that it would do something to mess me up . like if it flipped in my shoe when i was tumbling and it hurt when i land or something idk haha

id be really upset if my flyer didnt shave her legs.

i need to add that to the pet peeve list.
its not like i grow out my leg hair or anything, just don't shave for one day. my legs would barely even be hairy so my stunt group would notice much, also it makes my legs less slippery cuz if i shaved the day of or day before they'd be to soft so they might slip idk it's just like a tradition not really sure why i started doing that tho but now I'm used to it.

I don't have any superstitions really, except I have my day one and day two underwear. Have to have low cut costco socks because they're tight and comfortable, and my nfinity laces have to loop around the bottom on my shoe.

I heard one year that CEA had to paint a heart on their big toe on one of their feet? correct?

I don't have any superstitions really, except I have my day one and day two underwear. Have to have low cut costco socks because they're tight and comfortable, and my nfinity laces have to loop around the bottom on my shoe.

I heard one year that CEA had to paint a heart on their big toe on one of their feet? correct?

Yeah I've heard that too...anyone know if it's true??

I do school cheer & we don't compete, but I do tumbling privates. So at privates I usually do 7 laps around the floor to warmup. Well I never really had a super great tumbling day until this past Sunday, and when I was running to warmup I decided to overachieve that day and do 8 and a half laps .. don't ask why haha. So I did really well that day and then I had a private today and got my backhandspring :))))) so now I'm like .. it was because I did 8 and a half laps. So I will be doing that many before I tumble. Forever.

no shaving 24 hours before i compete. day one i eat a purple pixi stick first then a blue. day two blue first then purple. i double knot my shoes and then tuck them into my shoes. i run out with the same girl every time i compete. she always stands on my left side. we link arms and walk out waving. then we hug and we both say "good luck we can do this. i love you!" i have to hug my dad first when i come off stage....i think thats all

~i need to put on my uniform in a certain order
~i have to listen to my music b4 warm to run through it in my head
~i have to bring my cheer blanket that i have had ever since i started 6 years ago
~and most importantly have a team huddle b4 going on

I feel like I'll go good as Long as I have:
A snickers
Pink Gatorade
And I hug my momma before I go to warm ups.
And I so have to have 7 hours at least of sleep or I'm dead the whole day

Back