Cheerleading Uniforms Buy And Sell

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
if your in the market for used cheerleading uniforms or are looking to sell your old uniforms to make money for new ones,what we do is purchase your unwanted uniforms and sell them to teams that cant afford new uniforms. since the names are stitched on the uniforms we can remove the old names so the team that get them can put there names on them. we are currently looking for old competition and school uniforms. we can use individual different style uniforms along with full teams sets. The uniforms dont have to be in perfect shape.we even buy vintage unfiorms. we have a lady that fixes uniforms that may have a few stains or need some seems resewn. just send us a message if you have anything at all for sale or if your looking to buy. thanks again

my dad lives in Columbus. im very familiar with ohio lol. if you can please email me at [email protected] or you can leave me a contact number. how many uniforms do you think your team has that there looking to get rid of. colors to please

I have approximately 90 uniforms (skirt and vest), black and white I am looking to sell. I also have approximately 50 cheer vests, also black and white, that I am looking to sell. The full uniforms have Warriors in maroon in tackle twill and the other 50 vests have warriors in red in tackle twill. Please let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing. my email is [email protected]. Thanks.

if your in the market for used cheerleading uniforms or are looking to sell your old uniforms to make money for new ones,what we do is purchase your unwanted uniforms and sell them to teams that cant afford new uniforms. since the names are stitched on the uniforms we can remove the old names so the team that get them can put there names on them. we are currently looking for old competition and school uniforms. we can use individual different style uniforms along with full teams sets. The uniforms dont have to be in perfect shape.we even buy vintage unfiorms. we have a lady that fixes uniforms that may have a few stains or need some seems resewn. just send us a message if you have anything at all for sale or if your looking to buy. thanks again

I have some uniforms that we are looking to get ride of. please contact me [email protected]

I would liek tobuy some uniforms. can you get in touch with me? [email protected]

What is the avg price for uniforms you purchase? I have a few that are 1-3 years old, some are used while others have never worn.

Back