All-Star Cheerleading worlds day 2 updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are a lot of big gyms that field a sm sr team. Rays just know what it takes to win:)

Stingrays win every year because they are a huge gym with maybe close to 1000 members, fielding a small senior level 5 team. They should be fielding a large all-girl team just like WC, and CEA. Most small level 5 teams are from much smaller gyms.

They do field a large team, Smoke.

Stingrays win every year because they are a huge gym with maybe close to 1000 members, fielding a small senior level 5 team. They should be fielding a large all-girl team just like WC, and CEA. Most small level 5 teams are from much smaller gyms.

I would say Rays win every year because they are a huge gym with a large number of athletes fielding a small senior team. This team has fantastic and educated coaches who know the score sheet and their athletes inside and out, athletes who push themselves for perfection the minute they walk into practice and get the job done with near perfect execution and beautiful technique. The Rays level 5 teams are a prime example of the results you get from "perfection before progression"

1000 members.......That is tooooo funny! Back here in reality, '09-'10, there were about 76 or so level 5 senior age cheerleaders. Total all star cheerleaders I think were less than 500. I could be wrong though.

"if it ain't broke, don't fix it".... that's what my daddy always taught me. :)

They said large all-girl :)

I know, I was assuming they were implying that Rays win because they stack all of their level 5 athletes on to one small senior 5 team and just wanted to throw out there that they do field a large level 5 team. Can't excpect them to have a large limited & large all girl.

because california allstars is a tiny program as well..

I know, I was assuming they were implying that Rays win because they stack all of their level 5 athletes on to one small senior 5 team and just wanted to throw out there that they do field a large level 5 team. Can't excpect them to have a large limited & large all girl.

Gotcha gotcha...I misunderstood the original post anyway lol ;)

Latest posts

Back