Music Cheerlibrary Down?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermommaRN

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Does anyone know the deal with CheerLibrary? I haven't been able to get it to load since the weekend....

Meaning the website won't load, or you can't save audio?

It won't load, I keep getting the white screen time out message like when the boards were down...

It won't load, I keep getting the white screen time out message like when the boards were down...

Thank the lord you are our facebook friend and i can complain how i will hurt godaddy when their servers go down.

PS- should be making the switch in the middle of the night tonight or tomorrow to thenew stuff. im excited

its the SAME software as this, just faster.

It's working for me fine. Could it be your internet browser? I'm in safari.

i found out everything.... cheerlibrary.com
64.120.147.70 IP address location & more:
IP address :
IP country code:
US
IP address country:
United States
IP address state:
Pennsylvania
IP address city:
Scranton
IP postcode:
IP address latitude:
IP address longitude:
ISP of this IP
Network Operations Center
Organization:
Network Operations Center
Host of this IP: :
kelowna.bc.linuxvilla.net

IIRC there are proxies or programs (I know that is not the tech word) that can show your IP as being one place but you are actually somewhere else. Just in case someone is searching you out.

ya i understand ... but look at how its made..half of page were never even filled in .. and it doesnt deem like they would yanno

ya i understand ... but look at how its made..half of page were never even filled in .. and it doesnt deem like they would yanno

When they don't fill in the info you are talking about maybe they did not want anyone to find them easily, don't want to run the site full time or care to share that info.

you discovered 'whois'.

there isnt much to tell on cheerlibrary end. if you want to be anonymous on the internet and know how there really isnt anything anyone can do it about it. EVEN if they were doing something illegal it can be a pain in the butt to figure out who it is.

Back