All-Star Cheerlibrary?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 23, 2010
this might be stupid or not depending on how you look at it.

How do you search for audio? Cuz when i type in a name into the search bar. It brings up vids. And on the old one itgave you a choice. I dont think it does now.

Someone on another thread said you can't, it doesn't work.

Is there like someone i can email or someone can email. To fix that. because i don't like to search through all the pages. lol

at the top you can click audio and look through their pages
how do u download the music you find?

at the top you can click audio and look through their pages
how do u download the music you find?

It depends on your computer. To download I right click on 'download' and click 'save target as' and then save it in my music folder, it might be different for you though.

yeah nothing happen when i right click i have a mac
If you have a mac...right click, then open with itunes, then click on mix playing on itunes at the top, and then add mix to play list. Downloaded about 35 that way today really easy once you get the hang of it.

It depends on your computer. To download I right click on 'download' and click 'save target as' and then save it in my music folder, it might be different for you though.

Is it safe to download? Like i just hit download and it popped up in my Media Music Player.... just wondering if it is safe for me to do this!

Is it safe to download? Like i just hit download and it popped up in my Media Music Player.... just wondering if it is safe for me to do this!
I'd say it's safe! I've never heard of anything bad happening to anyone who used it.

oooook... soo i am kinda angry at cheerlibrary.. number 1.. i hate the new layout. its so hard to see what mix is what. number 2 you can search for music anymore everytime i try to search for something it just searches videos.. im just really irritated. ahhghghgh

Yesterday, it was the old style, i´m so yeah but a few hours later, it was the new style again and i´m so oh noooooo what you doing. Here is a tip for seeing what title it is: Place the mouse over the title and take a look in your browser where the link goes, don´t klick, just hold it.

Back