OT Cheerlover88

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Haha. Well i don't think all his photos are shoes. But yeah he's got a shoe fetish for cheer shoes. Weird but cute. He's talked to me. He's a real nice guy.

She's posted about this guy like 4 different times and her avi is feet.. I'm scared.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Good job girls. I was waiting for someone to figure it out. And what's their to be scared about? Is it because of what society has told you to believe about people who like weird things and that are different from what you like? Sheesh! Pathetic.

Good job girls. I was waiting for someone to figure it out. And what's their to be scared about? Is it because of what society has told you to believe about people who like weird things and that are different from what you like? Sheesh! Pathetic.
Well no all you post about is feet and shoes.... I don't understand. But if that's what you're in to, go for it. I'm not stopping you.

Please do keep this thread going. It may end up in an Anthem one day.

Yes, one day we will get an anthem about cheerleaders feet and infinitys.
I don't judge, but - yes i think it is a little bit weird to be obssesed with feet or shoes. As long as it doesn't hurt someone, do whatever makes you happy :)

Well no all you post about is feet and shoes.... I don't understand. But if that's what you're in to, go for it. I'm not stopping you.

Right. Double standards and stereotypes. Just like some girl who post a bunch of pics of Justin Beiber with his shirt off obsessing over it, or anybody for that matter, or a girl who posts million pics of One Direction, saying, "OMG I'm gonna marry Harry Styles!", I post about stuff that turns me on. It aint hurting anybody, it's funny to a lot of people (i.e. almost 450 followers), and I've met some cool people thru my Instagram/twitter journey. So, just bc somebody likes something that may seem weird or repulsive to you, don't judge a book by its cover bc society tells you that you should.

Yes, one day we will get an anthem about cheerleaders feet and infinitys.
I don't judge, but - yes i think it is a little bit weird to be obssesed with feet or shoes. As long as it doesn't hurt someone, do whatever makes you happy :)

Right. It's weird bc society and pop culture says it's weird. A woman's feet can be just as beautiful as her eyes, hair, smile, teeth, hands, her "other" body parts, you name it. And then top those feet off with cute shoes, then it's really pretty. There. Rant done. ;D

Back