OT Cheerlover88

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
10xcb2s.jpg

Yes, one day we will get an anthem about cheerleaders feet and infinitys.
I don't judge, but - yes i think it is a little bit weird to be obssesed with feet or shoes. As long as it doesn't hurt someone, do whatever makes you happy :)

Btw, I love your picture. What kind of cheer shoes are those? Ew, your pic is a cheer shoe! You're weird. Lol! Jk ;)

Right. It's weird bc society and pop culture says it's weird. A woman's feet can be just as beautiful as her eyes, hair, smile, teeth, hands, her "other" body parts, you name it. And then top those feet off with cute shoes, then it's really pretty. There. Rant done. ;D

This is what I don't agree with personally my feet are disgusting thanks to multiple broken toes and well let's be honest they stink. And I do not think for a second that pop culture or media has anything to do with it. It's just a matter of personal preference.

This is what I don't agree with personally my feet are disgusting thanks to multiple broken toes and well let's be honest they stink. And I do not think for a second that pop culture or media has anything to do with it. It's just a matter of personal preference.

To each his own then. Move along. :D I have to admit though, a woman's feet have to be clean to be pretty. I'm not just a lover of any feet. ;)

I forgot to add that yes, pop culture has a stigma on people with a foot fetish. Many times when it's in movies or TV shows, the person is portrayed as creepy and weird. But I'm just as normal as you. We all have our quirks that make humanity unique.

Back