Cheermad Claire

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

L

Lisa Welsh

Read Full Article...

Some schools have already started, more will tomorrow. My kids go back next week so back-to-school shopping is at the top of our list. One of the stores I’m sure we’ll stop at is Claire’s, the accessory and jewelry store for tweens and teens between 7 and 18 (and where both Becky and Rachel got their ears pierced).
Earlier this summer, Claire’s contacted me seeking to advertise on CHEERMaD. I have thought long and hard about accepting advertising on CHEERMaD; as a journalist advertising is akin to going to “the DARK SIDE.” But I’m also a realist and in order to continue CHEERMaD, “monetizing” is necessary. I think Claire’s is the perfect first advertiser since my daughters and I have been happy customers for years.
There is a new button on the right margin of this website. Please click it and check out Claire’s new fall merchandise. If you purchase anything by going through this CHEERMaD site, we receive a 7% commission and you help keep CHEERMaD online.
ABOUT CLAIRES: Since 1974, Claire’s has been the fashion authority in accessories and jewelry for tweens and teens between 7 and 18 years of age, while also being the ear piercing headquarters. Claire’s is the destination for tweens and teens around the world for a fun environment to shop for fashionable accessories and jewelry.
Launched in July 2011, Claire’s e-commerce site now allows for 24/7 shopping of the latest products for fashionable tweens and teens through www.CHEERMaD.com. Ongoing customer promotions include Free Shipping, Buy One Get One, and many more.

Back