Music Cheersound??????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
I haven't seen anyone who is using them this yr. What's going on why isn't any using them anymore? Did I miss something?

I was wondering the same thing myself - CheerSound produces some of the best cheerleading music in my opinion. I do know that they did CA Bullets Jr Intl Coed but it the Worlds version was edited by Custom Grooves. The only music from World's that I recognized this past season that was produced by CheerSound was Woodlands Elite (fave) and Maryland Twisters. Cheer Athletics Wildcats even had there music re-done from CheerSound to CheerMusicPro.. so IDK what is going on this season. Im still a fan tho!

the website looks like its having some work done! so i would imagine they'll still be in production for this season!

the website looks like its having some work done! so i would imagine they'll still be in production for this season!

Just checked the website again and nothing. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? Are they doing anyone's music this yr?

Cali will not be using CheerSound this season but I know a few gyms out here that are so I'm sure they're still in business

I was told that World Cup Shooting Stars are not using CheerSound this year...

Kyle Blitch and JR seem to be the big dogs being used this season!

Kyle Blitch and JR seem to be the big dogs being used this season!

Hi!
Coming from abroad I read those two names quite a few times on the fierceboard. Since there are about no cheermusic-producers over here I would like to know more about the ones in the US. Well, so: Who are they? And which cheermusic-company are they working for? Do they have websites?
Thanks for answering my questions.

Emily

Thanks a lot for your help!

cheersound

From what i understand Cheersound is pretty much no more. I think chat is doing Actual music production stuff this year, and giving cheerleading a bit of a rest.

Interesting. I wonder if the techniques used are that much different (though I imagine that world is quite a bit harder to break into).

Love to hear some of his work when done.

did cheersound do shooting stars in 07 and 08? there music hasnt been good since those seasons, they need should go back to what they had then

Back