All-Star Cheersport 2014 - Who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@SEVideo We competed at SOH last weekend but there was NO time to go through the pics. The booths said you couldn't order pics of the event after the event (online). I'm thinking this is the case for videos too. If that is the case then may I ask why? It seems you are losing alot of business this way. I understand the customer would need to pay shipping and handling but I am willing to do that. These huge comps and being a part of a big gym make it very difficult to find the time to stand in line and then try to place an order at the event.

Does that sound snarky? If so that really isn't my intent.

@SEVideo We competed at SOH last weekend but there was NO time to go through the pics. The booths said you couldn't order pics of the event after the event (online). I'm thinking this is the case for videos too. If that is the case then may I ask why? It seems you are losing alot of business this way. I understand the customer would need to pay shipping and handling but I am willing to do that. These huge comps and being a part of a big gym make it very difficult to find the time to stand in line and then try to place an order at the event.

Does that sound snarky? If so that really isn't my intent.

Hi! Not snarky at all... :) We do have video available after the event, you can give us a call at 1-877-704-4531 to order or go to our online web store to order http://sevideo.biz/catalog/catalog/index.php?cPath=21&page=1&sort=2d We archive our footage so you can even get last year! I do not know why the photos are not available after the event... maybe to put a sense of urgency into the need to buy them. (rather than a bow ... or DVD! ) :)

Last edited:
@SEVideo That makes perfect sense. It was our first two day comp and we wanted to see the teams in our gym compete (there are 14) so it left very little time for standing in line to buy food, eat, etc. I did try to stand in the line to see the pics but I waited about ten minutes and then had to go to the next required thing. Maybe it is a question of data storage space? I would love to be able to order the pics on line even though I had to pay more. Perhaps the sales side could emphasize the lower price if purchased at the event?

@SEVideo That makes perfect sense. It was our first two day comp and we wanted to see the teams in our gym compete (there are 14) so it left very little time for standing in line to buy food, eat, etc. I did try to stand in the line to see the pics but I waited about ten minutes and then had to go to the next required thing. Maybe it is a question of data storage space? I would love to be able to order the pics on line even though I had to pay more. Perhaps the sales side could emphasize the lower price if purchased at the event?

I'll forward your ideas to the UEP (the photo company) we are not a part of their business. I know they take thousands of pictures each day and you are right.. it's probably an issue of data storage for all the events they do.

Back