All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have the awards schedule, but I do have the block schedule for 2013 and performance order for 2014...

2013 - Senior Coed Large Restricted 5 8:20-9:56 p.m.
2014 - I don't see coed for large (??), but the last large R5 team competed at 10:24 p.m. and the last small coed R5 also competed at 10:24

I think you're probably out of luck leaving on Sunday.
Do the times for each Division level stay about the same from year to year? I looked up large coed and it was 7pm - 1030pm in 2014, was it that time as well in 2013? For Small senior 4, the 2 Divisions were at that same time 7-8 to 10:30ish? thanks!

Do the times for each Division level stay about the same from year to year? I looked up large coed and it was 7pm - 1030pm in 2014, was it that time as well in 2013? For Small senior 4, the 2 Divisions were at that same time 7-8 to 10:30ish? thanks!

For the two years that I have, yes, they're about the same. But, I heard they're adding floors/awards stages to make things go quicker this year, so it may be different.

does cheer athletics normally attend cheersport? i do see CA panthers but none of the other teams from the plano gym.

but it does show Panthers in the large senior division on the schedule......
Yes, I meant to include the fact that this year is an exception. I'm guessing their coaches thought it would be a great competition to attend since it's not often that they get to compete with the other large senior teams. Think about it this way, other than Panthers, the other 4 highly contested large senior teams are along the East coast. It would be a waste for Panthers to wait until NCA to compete, at least at Cheersport their coaches will know where their routine stands amongst the 5 powerhouse teams.

Latest posts

Back